Thursday, June 21, 2012

30 day challenges

Hello Everyone!
   So Ruby and I have decided to start completing "Thirty - Day Challenges".
We just started in June and will be doing a different challenge every month. I will be posting updates of the new challenges that we take on. I also encourage everyone else to start a thirty day challenge. It is a lot of fun and a good way to try out new habits and lifestyles.
The hard part is trying to come up with good challenges so if you have any Ideas for us please post them here.

JUNE


The thirty day challenge for the month of June is drinking nothing but water!
We are 21 days into it and although I am addicted to Pepsi it has been easier than I thought.
It really isn't much of a challenge for Ruby because she doesn't drink soda anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment